Grade of Oils
It is really important when using essential oils to make sure that they are certified pure therapeutic grade. Often times because essential oils are expensive many people will just search online for the cheapest oils they can find. I would not recommend this because not all essential oils are created equal. Some essential oils are very diluted and are not very pure. Some essential oils are even synthetic.
When buying medicine you do not look for the most diluted one you can find just to save you money. You want a medicine that will actually be strong enough to do what it is suppose to do. Most people that have used essential oils and have not seen any results is due to the fact that they did not buy the right type. You have to be very careful to make sure you buy the right grade. If it seems to good to be true then it probably is.
Young Living provided this info graphic about the importance of quality and grade.
Coconut oil is shown to be the best carrier and is recommended by doctors. Dr Axe a specialist shares some of the benefits of using coconut oil.
Some of the top coconut oil benefits include:
- Balances Hormones
- Kills Candida
- Improves Digestion
- Moisturizes Skin
- Reduces Cellulite
- Decreases Wrinkles and Age Spots
- Balances Blood Sugar and Improve Energy
- Improves Alzheimer’s
- Increases HDL and Lower LDL Cholesterol
- Burns Fat
Visit Dr. Axe’s website for more information https://draxe.com/coconut-oil-uses/
Different Oils Have Different Benefits
Dr Axe also explains the different types of oils and the benefits associated with each oil.
- Clove: Anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and antioxidant protection. (1)
- Cypress: Improves circulation, reduces varicose veins, lifts confidence and can help heal broken bones. (2)
- Eucalyptus: Improves respiratory issues like bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies. Also invigorating and purifies the body. (3)
- Frankincense: Builds immunity, reduces inflammation, heals age spots, supports brain and may help fight cancer.† (4, 5)
- Ginger: Reduces inflammation, supports joints, improves digestion and relieves nausea. (6, 7)
- Grapefruit: Supports metabolism and cellulite reduction. Mix with coconut oil and rub on areas of cellulite or take a few drops internally with water. (8)
- Lavender: Helps with relaxation, improves mood and heals burns and cuts. (9)
- Lemon: Great to use in homemade cleaning products, improves lymph drainage and cleanses the body. (10)
- Myrrh: Natural anti-septic and can prevent or reduce infections. Also, supports beautiful skin, reducing stretch marks and hormone balance. (11)
- Oregano: Powerful anti-microbial properties, can kill fungus and help you kick a cold fast. (12)
- Peppermint: Supports digestion, improves focus, boosts energy, fever reducer, headache and muscle pain relief. (13)
- Rose: Incredible for reducing skin inflammation and great for creating glowing skin. Add a few drops to your facial moisturizer. Also, one of the most valued essential oils in the world at $1000+ for 15ml. (14)
- Rosemary: Can naturally thicken hair so it is great to add to homemade shampoos. Also, it improves brain function and memory so it’s great to used when working, reading or studying. (15)
- Tea tree oil (melaleuca): natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, reduces bad odors and can help stimulate the immune system. (16)
- Sandalwood: Natural aphrodisiac that improves libido and can also improve energy. (17)
For more information visit https://draxe.com/essential-oils-guide/
Essential Healing Lotion
At Essential Healing Lotion we only use certified therapeutic grade essential oils and 100% all natural coconut oil. We believe in using high quality products that are pure and all natural to help you be your best self. Check out our many different products and how they can help you.